Tyler is a Grand Junction native and graduate of Colorado Mesa University with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration. While attending CMU he was two-sport athlete as a member of the Football and Track & Field teams.
Studied International Business and Marketing at Radboud University - Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Head Student Coordinator (ISEP) avidly leading efforts to market and assist students interested in studying internationally.
Student Intern with Coldwell Banker Commercial Prime Properties (Spring 2016)
- Gained valuable insight into commercial real estate, assisting senior brokers in day-to-day activities.
How I can help you:
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage for Sales & Leasing
- Tenant representation services and Landlord representation, including all property management services
- Investment Analytic Services & Quarterly Market Assessments
Coldwell Banker Commercial Prime Properties awarded 'Number 1 Office' in sales volume for the state of Colorado each year since 2007.
Zoning | 3.57 Acre(s)
Zoning | 803.00 Acre(s)
0 Story(s) | 0 SqFt | 0 Office SqFt